High Protein Shake or Pudding Variety Pack (7/Box) - Alevo Nutrition
Alevo Pudding/Shake Mix can be made as either a refreshing diet shake or a delicious, creamy pudding. Each great tasting serving is 80-90 calories, low in fat and carbohydrates, packed with 15 grams of protein and enriched with vitamins and minerals. Our pack of Shake or Pudding offers variety because you can have it as a pudding or a shake depending on what mood you are in.
7 Servings/Box Contains
- Chocolate Shake or Pudding
- Vanilla Shake or Pudding
California Strawberry Shake or Pudding (2)
- Tropical Banana Shake or Pudding
- New York Cheesecake Shake or Pudding
- High Protein - 15 grams Per Serving
- 80-90 Calories Per Serving
- Low Carb - 5 to 7 grams Per Serving (depending on flavor)
- Low Fat - 0-0.5 grams Per Serving
- Enriched with 20 Vitamins and Minerals
- Trans Fat-Free
- Low Cholesterol - <5mg Per Serving
- Make as a Cold Shake or a Creamy Pudding.
- Easily Mixes with Water or Skim Milk
Directions for a Shake
- Pour contents of package into a glass.
- Add 6-8 ounces of cold water, stir until dissolved.
Directions for a Pudding
- Add 4 ounces of cold water into a cup or bowl
- Mix rapidly with a spoon while adding the contents of one package until the mixture is smooth
- Allow 1 to 1 1/2 minutes for the pudding to thicken and is ready to enjoy.
Ingredients: Protein blend (Hydrolyzed Collagen, Whey Protein Concentrate), Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose, Maltodextrin, Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, FD&C Red #40 Lake, Soy Lecithin. (Please see individual items for their nutritional content).
Contains: Milk and soy.
Manufactured on equipment that processes soy, wheat (gluten), egg, peanuts,
and tree nuts.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other healthcare professional. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.